Causes, Symptoms and Prevention of Dengue Fever | Dengue Tests
what is dengue fever and what are the causes of dengue fever ?, what are the main symptoms of dengue fever ?, what are the prevention methods of dengue fever ?, what are the dengue test methods and dengue test results ?
Dengue fever Causes and Symptoms and Dengue Diagnosis
Dengue Fever is basically an illness caused by infection with a virus transmitted by the Aedes mosquito.
Symptoms of Dengue Fever are skin rashes which is the major helper for dengue diagnosis. Dengue test results will show decreasing platelets. Such patients will get platelets of certain match and count injected in blood. Dengue Fever and Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever are the well known and common mosquito carried viral disease in the world.
If you get dengue infection for second time then your condition will go worse and worse infection like dengue haemorrhagic fever and dengue shock syndrome which may be fatal.
dendue fever mosquito
Preventions Of Dengue Fever
• Add granular insecticide to water
• Change the water in vases/bowls every alternate day
• Clear the blockages wherever if found
• Empty water from the flower pot plates on alternate days
• Prevent Aedes mosquitoes from Breeding
• Put Bti insecticide in roof gutters; this can be done once in a month
• Remove every sources of stagnant water
• Turn over all storage containers
• Use mosquito repellents, Mosquito coils, Mosquito nets
• Wear shoes, socks, long pants and long-sleeved shirt